KECO Level 2E Glue Pull Repair Portable Manager Collision System
KECO's L2E is the most comprehensive glue pull repair system available to body shop technicians. This system includes the industry's best lifting tools, a portable light, and GPR tool bag. This the only option for those looking for a complete GPR solution.
Finish your repairs fast with minimal, if any, body filler. Tools are easily stored in the large and durable KECO tool bag and the included tab organizers will keep your tools clean and tidy.
- Level 2E System Toolset - The complete shop system for technicians and shop owners wanting the complete GPR solution ideal for repairing damage throughout the repair continuum, using as little body filler as possible and preparing for paint quickly
- Rough-Out & Large Damage - K-Beam® and K-Beam® Jr. with added height legs provide double-action pulls and the K-Bar® executes leverage pulls that move tons of metal FAST
- Small & Detail Finish Corrections - Robo Lifter and Precision Pulling Base correct small and x-small damage with precise control when combined with Dead Center® finishing tabs
- Lighting - KECO Shop Light enhances the technician's ability to see damage on clear coat and various paint colors to enable to place tabs for pulls with accuracy and control
- Storage & Organization - Tool bag and tab organizer provide a compact storage solution that is great for techs who want portability