KECO Centipede 50 x 156 mm (2 x 6 in) Rigid Blue
The KECO Centipede® Crease tabs are highly versatile for use in large damage dent repair. Their linear design is engineered for repairing crease shaped panel damage along body lines—compatible with both steel and aluminum panels. Centipede tabs are ideal for repairing deep dents and complex damage. Available with both rigid and flexible spines with your choice of rigid ice or flexible blue materials, Centipede tabs are a workhorse and essential for non-invasive collision repair.
- Thin Rigid Base - thinner surface area allows a little more base flex to pull the center
- Rigid Spine - offers increased strength for deep dents
- 50 mm Smooth Face - allows the glue to adhere for the strongest possible pull and hold
- Blue Material - flexible formula allows for a solid pull and vibration absorbing hold
- Lateral Pull Hole - designed with .30" diameter hole for lateral tension to influence additional metal flow